Personal Care Services
Personal Care Services is a state-funded and state-authorized Medicaid benefit that helps you with tasks of daily living. At Home Care Providers of Texas, the goal is to meet you where you are in your life journey and provide care that allows you to stay in the comfort of your home.
We base our care on honor and kindness by giving a helping hand with daily We will engage and communicate with you and your family every step of the way to ensure our care meets your needs. With Personal Care Service you will be provided with a qualified attendant who brings experienced skill into your home and understands your situation and daily routine.
Hope for a level of independence at home is just a phone call away.
Personal Care Services may include:
- Meal Preparation
- Clean Up
- Light Housekeeping
- Assistance with Toileting
- Routine Hair or Skin Care
- Escorting to appointments
- Arrange Transportation
- Medication Reminders
- Have Medicaid approval
- Have a diagnosis of an ongoing disability, physical or mental
- Need of assistance with (ADLs) Activities of Daily Living
- Desire to receive services while remaining in the comfort of your home
*Respite Care is also available with up to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
We deliver our care with honor and kindness by giving a helping hand in the comfort of your home…a hand when you need it most.